Monami Construction have commenced Phase 2 of the Dromoland Castle Upgrade Works. this will be the 2nd phase out of a total of 4 phases between 2016-2019 that Monami Construction will complete. Phase 2 will consist of the following works:
- Refurbishment of Terrace Room to include new air conditioning and double glazing to windows.
- Construction of Energy Centre, Main Distribution Pipework and associated gas compound.
- Refurbishment of Castle Bedrooms and en-suites and all associated common areas (Stage 1)
- Upgrade of mechanical and electrical services of Castle ground floor public areas including Gallery, Dining Room, Cocktail Bar and Lounge and male toilets.
- Refurbishment works to windows on lakeside of Castle and Link Bedrooms.
- Stone Façade Repair Works to Tower and on lakeside of Castle
Phase 2 has a completion date of April 2017