Monami Construction have been appointed as Main Contractors for the Plassey Student Village Refurbishment, Castletroy, University of Limerick.
The works will comprise of the partial strip out and refurbishment of all Plassey Student Village Residences. The scope of works includes the following:-
- Internal Refurbishment of 44 No. 8 bedroom houses and 18 No. four (4) bedroom houses.
- Removal & Replacement of all existing built-in Bedroom furniture
- Removal & Replacement of all Bedroom floor finishes
- New Built in Bedroom Furniture & Desks
- Removal of all existing sanitary fittings and replace with new
- Removal of existing bathroom wall finishes and replace with new where required
- Refurbish and repaint existing Internal Doors & Frames
- Installation of New Kitchen Worktops & Sinks
- Upgrade of existing M&E Services
The works will be carried out over two phases as follows:-
Phase 1 will consist of the refurbishment of 27 units within Blocks A, D and F. This work will be carried out during the Summer of 2017, commencing mobilization on 16th March, with main contract commencing 22nd May and finishing on 11th August 2017.
Phase 2 will consist of the refurbishment of 35 units within Blocks B, C, and E. This work will be carried out during the Summer of 2018, commencing on 21st May and finishing on 10th August 2018.