Monami Construction have commenced work on the Alterations to the Sports Centre for Trinity College Dublin
The project comprises the reconfiguration of the ground floor reception area to provide more gym space and some further internal alterations on Level 2 within the existing occupied building in Trinity College Dublin, including:
- Demolition & Strip-out of existing finishes & layouts
- New partitions & internal joinery & screens
- New internal floor, wall & ceiling finishes
- Strip-out and upgrade of existing mechanical & electrical installation
- Painting & decorating throughout
The project is ongoing and is on target to be completed within the given 11 week programme.