Monami Construction have completed works to the renowned Clayton Hotel at Ballsbridge, Dublin. The project involved the extension & development of additional bedroom accommodation and refurbishment to ground and basement/lower ground floors as follows:
• Demolition and extension of existing 5th floor on top of existing Hotel (Left and right wing), which incorporated 33 additional bedrooms.
• Extension of existing 3rd floor on top of existing Hotel (Right wing), which will incorporate additional bedrooms.
• Re-arrangement/refurbishment of the existing Ground Floor Reception area including the redesign of the reception area and the relocation of the reception desk and reception facilities.
• Re-arrangement/refurbishment of the entire existing Basement/Lower Ground Floor. This included the reconfiguration of restaurant, toilets, coffee bar, public areas, meeting rooms and lounge/front of house facilities. The redesign of these areas are consistent with the established Clayton Hotel interior design concept as undertaken for Dalata Hotel Group.
• All associated site and development works.
The project was completed on time, within budget and to a high quality standard of finish.