The project involved the Construction of a Lower ground conference centre facility including three conference rooms, stores, toilet, cafe and break out facilities.
Works consisted of the following:
- Demolition & Alteration works
- Ground levelling and excavations
- Construction of Lower ground conference centre to include three conference rooms, stores,
toilet, cafe and break out facilities
- Extension to ground floor – to include large conference rooms, cafe, break out areas, toilets
- Installation and connection of new 8 person lift.
- Full M&E Services Installation
- Installation and construction of partitions and glazed walls
- Installation and construction of all new joinery.
- Installation of Fitted Furniture
- Painting & Decorating Throughout
The project was completed on time, within budget and to the high standard of finish.
Dalata Hotel Group
Douglas Wallace Consultants
Project Quantity Surveyor:
Patrick McCaul Consulting Engineers
Punch Consulting Engineers