The Deloitte Offices, Whitaker Court project involved the demolition and strip out of and full refurbishment & fit out of the existing offices .
The scope of works involved:
- Erection of temporary dust screen and isolation of services
- Strip out of existing office
- Mechanical and Electrical Services upgrade
- New timber stud, glazed & folding partitions throughout.
- Installation of support steel for folding partitions
- New floor finishes throughout
- Painting and decorating to walls and ceilings throughout
- Fitted & loose Furniture installed including bespoke items such as an array of re-used timber pallets hanging from the ceiling, and a selection of re-used timber doors hung on certain walls
Deloitte and Touche
Reddy Architecture + Urbanism
Project Quantity Surveyor: