Elm Park Penthouse Fit Out Project, Merrion Road, Dublin 4
The Elm Park Penthouse project consisted of the completion of 18 shell and core penthouse split level apartments on the 7th & 8th floors of a fully occupied residential block on the Elm Park Development in Dublin 4.
The works included;
– Demolition of existing layouts including precast concrete pods
– New floor screeds including underfloor heating
– Dryling Works, Internal Stud Partitions, Metal Framed Ceilings, Architectural Bulkheads etc
– Mechanical & Electrical Installations including air conditioning systems
– Architectural Glazed Metal Framed Staircases
– Joinery and Fitted Furniture, Kitchen Units etc
– Floor and Wall Finishes throughout
– Glass balustrade to internal balconies
– Upgrade of existing passenger lifts, commissioning to 7th & 8th Floors
All works were carried out with significant restriction on the noise levels and working hours permitted due to floors 1 – 6 being fully occupied.
The works were carried out and completed to a challenging building programme of just 18 weeks with the co-ordination of subcontracts the key factor in the successful outcome.
Duff & Phelps
Ashlin Coleman Heelan Architects