The INVER Hurlers Cross project involved the demolition of the existing service station and the construction of a new Shell and Core Retail unit & new forecourt including new underground fuel tanks, carwash and refuse compound and all necessary site works.
The Scope of Works included:
- Demolition of all existing structures
- Development of a convenience retail building
- Installation of new forecourt canopy
- Removal of surfacing, trees, shrubs, fencing etc.
- Installation of Fuel Lines, in-ground fuel tanks and associated services
Pierce McGann Consulting Engineers
Project Quantity Surveyor:
Moloney Fox Consulting Engineers