Mary Immaculate College Entrance Project:
The Mary Immaculate College Entrance Project consisted of the demolition of the existing college entrance and reception area and the construction of a new extended structure. A full fit out of the new building was carried out including the refurbishment of the existing college and the construction of a new reception area, foyer and hallways.
Works also included new external layouts, roadways, pedestrian and landscaped areas.
The works included:
– Demolition of existing structure and internal layouts
– Structural Works including Temporary Works Design and Installation
– Drylining Works, new internal wall linings, stud partitions, metal framed ceilings, suspended ceilings etc
– External Glazing Systems, Curtain Walling, Automated Door Packages, Bespoke Rooflight Installations
– External Envelope Finishes; Stone & Granite Cladding Systems
– Internal Floor Finishes; Limestone Floor Slabs, Tiles, Huega Carpet Tiles etc
– Electrical and Mechanical Installations incl AV & IT Installations, In Floor Radiator Systems etc
– Roofing Works; New roof system to extension and replacement of existing roof finishes, fall arrest system
– Fitted Furniture & Joinery Package; Supply and Installation of specialist furniture & joinery items, reception desk, feature seating, display units, new internal doors and screens etc
– External Site Works; new entrance road layout including new underground services, pedestrian and landscaped areas, installation of flagpoles, bollards, car park furniture etc
All works were completed within a live campus environment and the project was completed on budget and to the required programme ensuring no disruption to the college’s operation.
Mary Immaculate College
Punch Consulting Engineers
Moloney Fox Consulting Engineers
Bruce Shaw Partnership