The New 3,500m2 LIDL Store at Childers Road, Limerick involved the demolition of an existing Chadwick’s commercial unit and existing Lidl retail store, construction of new Lidl Type 17 retail store and all ancillary site development works
The scope of works involved:
- Demolition of existing structures
- Full Construction of new Lidl LOF 17 retail store
- Installation of a Glulam Beam roof structure
- Full internal finishes throughout including Floor tiling, Floor finishes, plastering, painting & decorating
- Full Mechanical & Electrical installations
- All associated site & drainage works
- Construction of customer carpark
- Soft and hard landscaping to the carpark and surrounding areas
The project was completed on time, within budget and to the high standard of finish that LIDL expect for all their stores.
Structural Design Solutions Ltd.
Project Quantity Surveyor:
JV Tierney Consulting Engineers