The nature of this project involved the demolition and refurbishment of the Old Anatomy Building, for Trinity College Dublin.
The scope of works included:
- Demolitions and strip out work
- Internal Alterations including ceilings, walls, windows, floors etc.
- A new lean to polycarbonate roof over the existing store and walkway
- New electrical services installed throughout
- Existing plumbing services were retained as much as possible
- Drainage works to connect new lab sinks to existing drains
- New medical gas works installation and commissioning
- Roof work to the flat roofs.
Trinity College Dublin
Pascall & Watson
Project Quantity Surveyor:
Hood McGowan Kirk
J.V. Tierney & Co.