Project Supervisor Construction Stage
The role of the project supervisor construction stage is to manage and co-ordinate health and safety matters during the construction stage of a project.
Monami Construction have extensive experience acting as the PSCS having previously carried out the role on projects ranging across all sectors in the industry.
Our health & safety management staff are suitably qualified and have received extensive relevant training enabling us to provide a professional and comprehensive service.
Appointed at the Pre-Construction Stage, Monami take responsibility and carry out the following duties as Project Supervisor for the construction stage:
– Co-Ordinate the implementation of the construction regulations
– Organise co-operation between contractors and the provision of information
– Notify the HSA before construction commences and co-ordinate the reporting of accidents
– Co-ordinate the checking of safe working procedures, welfare on site and site security
– Ensure that craft and general construction workers have a Safety Awareness Card eg. Safe Pass & Construction Skills Card
– Appoint Safety Representative or Safety Advisor as required
– Provide all safety information for the PSDP
– Monitor the compliance of contractors and others and take corrective action where necessary