Monami have successfully completed the building enhancements works at the Mentor Graphics Shannon Building. The project required that the construction works be carried out over four phases in order to maintain the live operation of the facility. Construction works included a full refurbishment of the 50,000 sq/ft building over three floors. The project was delivered on time and without disruption to the operatoin of the existing facility.
- Ei Electronics Development Complete! November 20, 2021
- Monami Awarded Main Contract for New LIDL Charleville! November 15, 2021
- Ferrybank Primary Care Centre Reaches Practical Completion! October 20, 2021
- Thurles Primary Care Centre Complete! September 20, 2021
- Duleek Nursing Home Project Reaches Practical Completion! August 2, 2021