Monami Construction have completed Phase 1 of the Kilmurry Student Village Refurbishment for the University of Limerick. The project had a very tight programme of 12 weeks due to the works being completed before the start of the 2016/2017 academic year. Our dedicated site team deserve massive credit for completing this phase of the project on time, within budget and to a high quality finish.
The main works of Phase 1 consisted of the following:
• Major refurbishment of 43nr student residences.
• Complete strip out and re-fit of bedrooms
• Complete strip out and re-fit of bathrooms
• New floor finishes and furniture to kitchens / living rooms/hallways/stairs
• Card / fob locks to external front doors.
• Mechanical and Electrical works
• Modifications to existing gas heating system
• New radiators throughout
• Painting and decorating throughout
Phase 2 is due to commence in the Summer of 2017 with another challenging programme envisaged.