Monami Construction have been appointed as Main Contractors and have commenced work on the Redevelopment of Mount St. Vincents for Mary Immaculate College. The main work consists of the following:
- Internal demolition/alterations and refurbishment works
- Full replacement of existing roof finishes
- Remedial works to existing roof structure
- External stone walls are to be repointed
- Replacement/refurbishment of existing external windows.
- Demolition/alteration to ancillary site structures
- New paved access link from Mt. St Vincent grounds to South circular road,
- Alterations to existing carpark and access road
- Hard and soft landscaping,
- New site services (gas, electrical, site lighting, telecom, security, water mains, foul and surface water
- New foul connection from O’Connell Avenue. The surface water drainage will also include for grey water storage, including new ancillary site structures.
The project has an approximate value of €3.8 million with a programme of 44 weeks and is due for completion at the end of December 2016