Monami Construction have commenced work on the Refurbishment of The Existing LIDL Store on Moore Street, Dublin.
This project involves the refurbishment of the existing store and the construction of a new warehouse and staff area in the basement level under the store. The scope of works includes the following;
New Basement Level;
1. New warehouse.
2. New stairs from basement level to store level.
3. New good lift from basement level to store level.
4. New staff room and kitchen.
5. New training room.
6. New welfare facilities.
1. New openings to facilitate the new goods lift and access stairs
2. Extending of the existing bakery freezer and preparation area.
3. Extending of the existing cash office.
4. Extending of the existing public welfare facilities.
5. Reduction of the existing warehouse at ground floor level
6. Extension of the entrance area.
7. Modifications and upgrading of the entrance off the public street.
The project is due to be completed in October 2017