Monami Construction have been appointed as Main Contractors on the Courtbrack Student Accommodation Refurbishment Works for Mary Immaculate College
The project involves extensive refurbishment works to the Courtbrack Student Accommodation Block located on the Mary Immaculate College Campus. Works will consist of the following:
• Removal of existing fire doors and installation of new fire doors in existing opes.
• Demolition and removal of existing ceilings, selected partitions and doors
• Installation of new ceilings.
• New paint finishes to joinery, walls & ceilings.
• Mechanical services strip out and new installation.
• Electrical services strip out and new installation.
• Removal of existing concrete ramp, hedges, grass and topsoil.
• Installation of new concrete ramp, carpark bay & soft landscaping.
The project has a 15 week programme and is due for completion at the end of August 2019.