Monami Construction have been appointed as Main Contractors on the J&J Labs Refurbishment project for Trinity College Dublin
The project involves the refurbishment of the existing vacant unit (3) at ground floor level of the Trinity Biomedical Science Institute (TBSI) building. This unit is located to the western side of the existing Pearse street train station concourse entrance and is being refurbished to accommodate new lab and student spaces.
The general scope of the works are as follows;
• Modification and upgrade of existing mechanical and electrical layouts
to accommodate the proposed refurbishment.
• Construction and installation of Platform Hoist / Lift.
• Installation of new dampers to existing ductwork
• Installation of new partitions and ceilings
• Installation of Specialist Bio-safety Cabinets & Bio-printers
• Painting & Decorating Throughout
The project is ongoing and is on target to be completed within the given 12 week programme.