Monami Construction have completed Phase 1 of the Roseberry Hill Housing Estate Development in Newbridge, Co. Kildare. The Development consists of 45 nr. new build residential units with Phase 1 consisting of 13 units and phase 2 consisting of 32 units.
The scope of works involved:
- Initial clearance of site and excavation to required level
- Excavation of Foundations
- Complete New Build Construction of 3 & 4 Bed Detached and Semi Detached Houses including full internal fit-out of the new buildings
- Specialist Contractors were appointed to complete Stone work together with cedar cladding to the external façade of the buildings to ensure a high quality of finishes
- All of the Residential Units Constructed were required to meet an A3 Energy Rating
- Installation of Photovoltaic/Solar Panels on each Dwelling
- Installation of Roads , Footpaths and Pavings
- Construction of Retaining Walls in certain locations
- Excavation and Installation of Drainage, Watermain and Ductwork
- Installation of all Public Lighting facilities
- Landscaping completed to private residential and public areas
Phase 2 has currently commenced and is on target to be completed on time.
See below some photos taken of the Phase 1 completion: