Clayton Hotel, Ballsbridge Extension
Dalata Hotel Group
Clayton Hotel, Ballsbridge, Dublin
Douglas Wallace Consultants, MGM Partnership, Patrick McCaul Engineers, PUNCH Consulting Engineers
The project involved the extension & development of additional bedroom accommodation and refurbishment to ground and basement/lower ground floors as follows:
- Demolition and extension of existing 5th floor on top of existing Hotel (Left and right wing), which will incorporate of the order of 33 additional bedrooms.
- Extension of existing 3rd floor on top of existing Hotel (Right wing), which will incorporate additional bedrooms.
- Re-arrangement/refurbishment of the existing Ground Floor Reception area. This will include a redesign of the reception area including the relocation of the reception desk and reception facilities.
- Re-arrangement/refurbishment of the entire existing Basement/Lower Ground Floor. This will include the reconfiguration of restaurant, toilets, coffee bar, public areas, meeting rooms and lounge/front of house facilities. The redesign of these areas shall be consistent with the established Clayton Hotel interior design concept as undertaken for Dalata Hotel Group.
- All associated site and development works.
The project was completed on time, within budget and to a quality standard of finish.