EPIC Ireland/CHQ Builiding Refurbishment
EPIC Ireland/CHQ Builiding, Dublin 2
Darmody Architecture, Conway McBeth, In2 Consulting Engineers
Monami Construction have successfully completed the Refurbishment of the EPIC Ireland/CHQ Building, Dublin 2. The main work consisted of the following:
- Facilitation works in an existing occupied building and protected structure for the Epic Ireland visitor attraction at basement vault level
- Remodelling of the existing ground floor toilet block
- Provision of new western central entrance and alterations to the existing southern and south western entrances
- New M&E Installations
- Repointing of the existing stonework
- Development of the existing mezzanine level to accommodate a public bar / restaurant and all associated alterations
- Access, egress and internal circulation connecting these new elements with the existing building.
The project was completed to a very high standard, on time and within budget.