New LIDL Store, Tralee
Tralee, Co. Kerry
Structural Design Solutions Ltd., CQS Group, JV Tierney Consulting Engineers
The New 26,500 sq/ft LIDL Flagship Store at Edwards Street, Tralee, Co. Kerry involved the full construction of a LIDL Retail Unit and all associated site works.
The scope of works involved:
- Demolition of existing structures
- Full Construction of new Lidl LOF 17 retail store
- Installation of a Glulam Beam roof structure
- Full internal finishes throughout including Floor tiling, Floor finishes, plastering, painting & decorating
- Full Mechanical & Electrical installations
- All associated site & drainage works
- Construction of customer carpark
- Soft and hard landscaping to the carpark and surrounding areas
This LIDL Tralee store is LIDL’s 150th store to be built in Ireland. The project was completed on time, within budget and to the high standard of finish that LIDL expect for all their stores.