Monami Construction have commenced work on the Hurlers Service Station, Dublin Road, Castletroy, Limerick City for INVER Energy Ltd. The works will consist of:
- Demolition of all existing structures
- Development of a convenience retail building
- Installation of new forecourt canopy
- Removal of surfacing, trees, shrubs, fencing etc.
- Installation of Fuel Lines, in-ground fuel tanks and associated services
The project has an approximate value of €1.25 million with a programme of 5 months and is due for completion at the end of May 2016