Monami Construction have commenced work on the Global Brain & Health Institute Building Refurbishment for Trinity College Dublin
The project involves the internal refurbishment of an area of the Ground Floor of an existing occupied building within Trinity College Dublin, including:
- Strip-out of existing finishes, fittings and partitions
- New partitions, doors and screens
- New internal finishes
- Partial strip-out and upgrade of existing mechanical & electrical installation
- Removal of existing and installation of new glazing units on two facades
- Installation of external planters.
The project is ongoing and is on target to be completed within the given 12 week programme.