Monami Construction have been appointed as Main Contractors on the Tara Building Phase 2 Fire Upgrade Works for Mary Immaculate College
The project involves extensive fire upgrade works internally & externally to the Tara Building located on the Mary Immaculate College Campus. Works will consist of the following:
• Removal of existing suspended ceilings to facilitate access to ceiling void.
• Installation of new smoke dampers and plasterboard Shaftwall construction above ceiling level.
• Construction of new bulkheads under existing ceilings.
• Associated mechanical & electrical installation.
• Strip back of existing parapet capping assembly, installation of Rockwool firestop in cavity and re-installation of parapet capping assembly.
The project has a 12 week programme and is due for completion at the end of August 2019.